| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moanda in April is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping. A sizable 220.5mm (8.7in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Moanda April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Moanda, Gabon
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Moanda:
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 625.3 kms (388.6 miles) NNW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 544 kms (338.1 miles) NNW
- Bitam, Gabon - 446.7 kms (277.6 miles) NNW
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 496.5 kms (308.5 miles) NW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 321 kms (199.5 miles) NW
- Makokou, Gabon - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) NNW
- Libreville, Gabon - 483.2 kms (300.2 miles) WNW
- Port-Gentil, Gabon - 513.6 kms (319.2 miles) W
- Lambarn, Gabon - 351.9 kms (218.7 miles) WNW
- Lastourville, Gabon - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) NW
- Mouila, Gabon - 257 kms (159.7 miles) W
- Tchiban, Gabon - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) WSW
- Mayumba, Gabon - 363.4 kms (225.8 miles) SW